Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: just where in blue blazes is everyone??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the Key word is ADULT....probably want to use the cell phones for those obnoxious "do ya wanna buy" calls...only probably adult materials...wouldn't you think???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apparently Adult text messaging is bacicaly phone sex except its typed out. It is very big in England and some parts of Europe. They pay fairly well but it is payed to you through a pay pal account. The girl that told me about it works about 20 hours a week and averages about $300 a week. I have some addresses if anyone is intrested in it.

    Julie has an interview tomorrow with Holiday Inn, In the Laundry room. I mean she would be working in the laundry room, not interviewed in the laundry room [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'll see y'all next week. Rog

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Nice board mum! Do I get a sonic cheeseburger while I'm here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    **wavs [img]wink.gif[/img] **

  4. #14
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    **taps fingers** LOL

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok ok...*removing scales from sis's face*...there all better now???....hehehe *slathering Jiffy on sis's butt"...ahhhh family traditions...warped but traditions none the less...so "wild" ya want a burger...have it your way..onions, mayo, mustard, ketsup, relish, pickles, cheese, bacon, lettuce, chilli, slaw, hogjowl, you name it....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't forget the chitlins!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why the hell am I getting slapped by a fish MUM???
    I nver once sais you were boring!!! I miss you lots and lots darn it next thing you know you will put peabut butter in my crack and take pictures for the whole world to see!!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Mum...Hee hee, any chance of posting Sis's peanut buttered butt photo...Shhh just whisper in my ear, wouldn't want her to find out before the surprise [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Luv ya Sis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rOg

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's just insane. The adult texts I mean. Who'd pay for that? That's why the God of Porn brought us internet. Text messages? That's expensive and there's hardly any space for any hot and heavy language.

    *Beep Beep*

    /// Hey you big stud. I've been thinking about you a lot. You're so big and strong, and I can't wait to get my hands on your...///

    *Beep beep*

    /// New I-pod. I definitely want to try it out before I order one myself online. But enough about that. Why don't I take off my...///

    *Beep beep*

    /// Headphones and you can tell me more about yourself. So you told me you're a computer analyst? That's so sexy. Just makes me wanna...///

    /// Call you whenever I have a problem with my computer.

    And so on...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beep beep// wanna do an otter in ottawa//beep beep...

    snicker

    and rog...the peanut butter thing is a very strange I mean very strange family thing..wouldn't want the world to think we were nutz or anything like that...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •